For accreditation, you must:
- Complete a registration application on the official website of the Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation Summit.
- Please complete all fields of the registration application. Pay close attention to the correct spelling of your personal data: the information you enter will be printed on your badge.
Pay close attention to the requirements for your badge photo:
– colour photo in JPEG format;
– 3×4 size;
– resolution of at least 480×640;
– the image must be full-face without any headgear;
– your face image must take up at least 70% of the photo.
When completing the registration application, you can simultaneously register all media members from your organization who wish to take part in covering the Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation Summit (Step No. 4 of the application – ‘Media organization representatives’).
Information about the status of your accreditation request as well as other additional information will be sent to the email you listed in your contact information (Step No. 2 of the application – ‘Contact information’).
- Submit a letter of support from the media organization to the Media Relations Directorate via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at +7 (812) 406 7709 within 2 weeks after submitting your application.
- The letter must be prepared on the organization’s letterhead and signed by the director or a person performing the director’s duties (based on a power of attorney; a copy of the power of attorney must be attached)
- ATTENTION! For representatives of foreign media outlets, a copy of the accreditation card from the press service of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs may be submitted instead of the letter of support.
Applications without a letter of support will not be accepted!
Organizing Committee of the Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation Summit.